As you may know the Indonesian government has noted South Lombok one of its priorities in terms of tourism and development, together with major improvements on electricity and running water.
Town water is still very scarce in South Lombok. Most dwellings rely on wells. Due to a long dry season, it is important to identify very reliable source of waters. Our usual commitment includes:
- Drill up to 200 meters in 8 inch hole diameter
- Identify different water bearing aquifers
- Provide airlift flow test to quantify available water supply
- Develop and clean bore, pump installation and testing
- Build water tanks at key locations
- Supply water across the site through a pre designed pipe system.
The local government keeps connecting new areas with power lines. Within 24 months, according to the area needs, they add transformers and high voltage lines, which is required to run a fully equipped villa.
Our usual commitment includes:
- Close relationship and work with the state owned electricity distributor, PLN.
- High voltage electricity for each site
- Underground cable whenever possible to avoid obstructed views and damaging the beauty of the island
Most dwellings have their own septic tanks. It is usually up to the land owner to build its own but we are happy to advise and make sure there is no impact for the neighborhood and the environment.
A septic tank is a key component of the septic system, a small-scale sewage treatment system common in areas that lack connection to main sewage pipes provided by local governments or private corporations. The term "septic" refers to the anaerobic bacterial environment that develops in the tank, which decomposes or mineralizes the waste discharged into the tank. Septic tanks can be coupled with other onsite wastewater treatment units such as biofilters or aerobic systems involving artificially forced aeration. Periodic preventive maintenance is required to remove solids that remain and gradually fill the tank, reducing its efficiency. Maintenance requires regular pumping to remove these